Something needs to be done about my hair. I still want to grow it out, but it needs to be dyed or permed or layered or given bangs. There’s a link to the poll to the right (yeah, I’m copying Jennie), and an explanation of the choices below (listed alphabetically). The poll will close in a month. Also, I don’t know how to get the poll to properly embed itself. If someone knows how to work WordPress, hit me up.
- Bleach it lighter: At the beginning of this summer, I really wanted to dye my hair the color of Lisa‘s. I still love it, but I’m nervous to go down the peroxide road again.
- Dye it darker: It has been black before, and I certainly did like it. Especially when it’s cold outside and my skin gets all pale. But then it’s black. That can be hard to recover from, if I decide I hate it.
- Dye it redder: I love having reddish hair, but it fades so quickly! It’s just miserable to see the pigment wash out a bit more with every shower.
- Get bangs: I was looking at pictures of me with bangs (like this one), and I’m just not sure. I do remember loving it, but I think that might have been because I was so excited to have hair longer than 1″. And are bangs a bad move for someone growing her hair out?
- Get more layers: I really can’t visualize this, but if you can see this as a possibility, please tell me.
- Perm it – loose curls: My hair is already kind of curly, but it’s not really a pretty curl. It’s very inconsistent, and easily becomes a rat’s nest. The product of a loose perm would look something like this.
- Perm it – tight curls: Thank you, Rhiannon. Her recent post made me want a perm so much. I don’t even know if my dyed hair could take it, but I really really want it. I’ll ask my mom – she was a barber in the perm’s glory days.
- Other: I’ve included the option for you to write in your suggestions – feel free to do it in a comment here, or on the poll itself.