Anyway, I’m kind of tempted to try and post every day this month. Since I just barely heard about the web-wide challenge, and it’s thisclose to Nov. 2, this won’t be much of a post. But here’s what I’ve got.
- You can see all the stuff I’ve written at The Daily Herald here. It’s all about theater or music or art.
- Today I drove to alone to Salt Lake to attend a seminar about grief during the holidays. It was stupid for so many reasons: 1) It’s the farthest I’ve been from my baby and it made me nervous. 2) I was hoping to make an article out of it and just totally failed at being a good reporter. 3) It was all about, you know, dying and bereavement. So it was extremely depressing. 4) It’s difficult to find help outside of “the box” in Utah.
- I’m making a dress for Grady with size 2 needles, and my poor-quality circular is giving me serious knuckle/wrist pain. But the dress is so cute!
- Don’t ask me why I’m including that picture, because I have no idea.
- I’m really excited to vote for Sam Granato tomorrow.
- I might follow the lead of my friend Jennie, who started blogging daily by answering questions. And I loved it while she was doing it.