Awesome things about Pete’s Diner:
- The menus are great for playing peek-a-boo with, obviously.
- Every single thing I have ever eaten there has been absolutely delicious. Seriously. Best diner food ever.
- The coffee is amazing. No one I’ve talked to can tell exactly why it is so amazing, but the fact remains.
- The waitress, Julie, is wonderful.
- The dish I’d recommend the most: veggie omelet with a pancake instead of toast. It’s heaven.
- It’s in downtown Provo, right around where a handful of my friends live.
- My grandpa would have loved it there.
- It resides on a block that Nuskin (one of the demon corporate bastards from hell that are homogenizing downtown Provo) recently bought for expansion, but I’m pretty sure Pete’s held out. So Nuskin will just have to build around them.
Pete’s is located at 190 W 100 S in Provo, and it’s open from 7 to 7 Monday-Saturday. They only take cash (which I find really endearing), so come prepared. And seriously. Just go there.