I had intentions while making these pillowcases, I swear. They were as follows:
- To distract myself from being angry last weekend. Making the same thing again and again tends to help with this.
- To remind myself how to sew a straight line.
- To not ever spend ridiculous amounts of money on bedding. Because seriously, the cost of most bedding is mind-blowing.
- To make a dent in my fabric stash.
- To not care too much about making anything adorable.
- To have flannel pillowcases.
- To bite the bullet and finally learn to re-thread my serger.
And I fully met all of those intentions, proud to say, with the help of this tutorial. Here are my three favorite new pillowcases:
(Also, it’s one month until my birthday! What should I do during my last 30 days of being 21?)