Eep! I can’t believe I forgot to put this together on Sunday like I usually do! Ah well, better late than never. This week’s imaginary shopping spree is at the shop of embroidery legend Jenny Hart; Sublime Stitching. These are mostly pattern transfers; so while the pictures are of finished products, I just want to imaginary-buy the patterns.
Top to bottom, left to right:
- Animal Kingdom transfer by Ryan Berkley
- Under the Sea transfer by Jenny Hart
- Stitchable Stationary
- Tattoo your Towels transfer by Jenny Hart
- Forest Friends transfer by Jenny Hart
- Pirates Ahoy! transfer by Jenny Hart
- Carbon transfer paper sheets
- Vital Organs transfer by Jenny Hart
- Wedding Wishes transfer by Jenny Hart
Also, I’m thinking of adding a new thing to posts, inspired by the brilliant Robbie of knitxcore. He adds a little “coming up” section to his posts, and I really like it. It gets me super excited about his upcoming content. But, if it bugs you guys let me know. One man’s awesome blog idea is another girl’s mistake. So, with no further ado …
- How not to be engulfed in weeds
- More shawlette release parties
- An official announcement!
- The atheist visits a bit of Mormon history and accidentally flashes people