I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but it seems like almost every blogger, myself included, in the northern hemisphere has fallen victim to the winter doldrums. Seems like every other post I read these days starts with an apology for not blogging in so long. Anyway, it bugs me when blogs blog about blogging so I’ll quit it and just show you what I’ve been up to lately. If you follow me on Instagram (my username is thrifted) you’re not going to see anything new here.
My best friend from high school got married, so I made him a batch of dishcloths with a Doctor Who theme. Dishcloths are pretty depressing to knit, no?
1. I printed and hung a couple big photos of dead pets that I miss. They’re right in my line of sight when I wake up and I love it.
2. Favorite cardigan.
3. Sleeping Grady is seriously the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
4. I finished this embroidery based on a design based on a NMH lyric for Jennie. Teeny weenie split stitches.
1. Occasionally browsing this insane book written by a friend’s parents. Did you know that the entire purpose of woman is to please man?!?!
2. Killer lace dress, ombre-dyed by yours truly.
3. Very first pigtails!
4. Knitted a ripple blanket for an old friend’s baby shower. Great excuse to get rid of some old stashed LB Homespun.
1. Singing while eating pizza as a reward for reading the word “pizza.”
2. Sketched a wee self-portrait.
4. She’s getting so good with utensils.
5. Playing in front of the camera.
2. Outdoor snuggles.
3. Picking blues for a commission.
4. Curating a collection of rocks.
1. Backyard Cat has been so sweet and snuggly lately.
2. Super hippie dress, which I love.
3. Displaying more photos in the living room.
4. Finishing up another commission.
1. Her fancy dress caught in the wind.
2. I’m so close to finishing this afghan.
4. Family meeting outside.
5. My hair’s finally long enough that I can let it dry naturally without looking like Oliver Twist!