You knew I was going to do this eventually. A 100%-cats Imaginary Shopping Spree! This week I’m perusing the vintage cat prints at Black Cat Hill. Top-to-bottom, left-to-right:
- Grandma cat, reading to her grandchildren that are somehow mice.
- Royal cats. Look at that headdress.
- Pagliacci cat! I’m actually having a really really difficult time not buying this one. It is so awesome.
- Romance at the ball.
- Look how angry she is! This cat is probably my favorite. Yes, even more beloved than the sad clown.
- Dueling cats! Don’t do it, kitties! You are too young to die.
- Faust Cats! Check out that villain.
- Aida cats? Love it.
B.F. PinkertonButterfly cats!