Today’s Imaginary shopping spree features one of my favorite online vintage shops ever! Fancytreehouse has a great selection and awesome prices. (Check out the sales! Seriously.)You can tell how much I love this shop by how much italicized text I’m about to use.
- I love ’70s summer dresses like this one.
- This mustard blouse is so pretty. I’m trying to get some more color in my wardrobe, and this is exactly the kind of thing I’m looking for.
- The skirt on this dress is great. Mama’s a big fan of gingham.
- Isn’t this cardigan just begging to be embellished with a little abstract embroidery?
- This ombré dress is made out of some sort of faux bois wood-patterned material. Which I think is awesome.
- Call me crazy, but I love this skirt. The colors are perfect and I really like the length. I’d love to wear something like this this winter to brighten up the landscape a bit.
- Another ombré dress! This time it’s yellow, with a crocheted bodice and gauzy skirt. In love.
- This perfect skirt is only ten dollars. Seriously, someone less broke than I am must buy it immediately before I do. It’s so adorable!
- Yup, that’s a white lace peekaboo on the back of a red full-skirted dress. Gorgeous.