Ah! How has it been more than a week since I last posted? I’m sorry about that, my few dear readers. Bullet points!
- I ran out of pre-written “10 cool things” posts just as things picked up at work, and all late-night writing energy has been committed to articles and e-mails and journal entries. Maybe tonight I’ll type up a couple “10 cool” posts. Hopefully.
- I went to Cedar City. While I was there I actually had plenty (puh-lenty) of time to write, but basically since I got back I’ve been constantly busy or away from the computer or asleep. Or, you know, enjoying my life.
- I’ve just been super happy and happiness does not make for interesting blog posts.
- Still haven’t unpacked the bag with my camera in it. Not that I took any interesting photos in Cedar City, but I have things to take photos of now that I’m home.
- And this week in particular has just been ridiculous at work. Ree-diculous.
- This has nothing to do with me failing, but my birthday is on Sunday. My twenty-first birthday. I’m feeling very “meh” about it, which is worrisome.
- The next issue of The V is going to be BRILLIANT. I think I’m going to start publicizing The V more here, because I do love it so.
Okay. Now I think I can write up a few blog posts. I know. You’re so relieved.